Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

BEST ANIMATION I've SEEN IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME>.... plus.. the T-Rex.. had tits

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

Dude no...

you get two stars for length. other than that dude, you need to respect your teachers. and the only good part about this was when it was over.

Aqlex responds:

Of the two teachers I ripped on somewhat in that animation, I only retold the story of one of her little blunders for one of them, and for the other one, she had absolutely no respect for me and often tried to get me to read the bible, so I feel that she deserves no respect back from me.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Wow...............................

YOu get an 8 because I LOLed at the end.

However, I hope you don't believe in Hell...... cause thats where this one is sending you :P

Comcasdick Comcasdick

Hum... O'rely

I give you one, and not zero because you superimposed a frame around the video that you pirated from the NFL. Other than that.. I would also like to know who's dick I have to suck, and how hard to get on the front page. Truly low rate crap.. make your own flash.. don't just paste together stuff you get from other sources..

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Bravo.. Bravo...

You have officially joined the ranks of one of the best and funniest artists on newgrounds.. The shear randomness of this flash made me laugh so hard.. Especially the guy shooting a gun held in his ass.. I mean seriously.. where do you come up with this stuff.. Hope to see more soon!

Frost'D Frost'D

LOL

Thanks for the quick answer to my question! and also.. Great flash, couldn't stop laughing at the end.. pretty funny.. "mommy, I think somethings wrong with frosty!"

Max & Watch Max & Watch

AMAZING!!!

I didn't even know it was possible to make a 2 dimensional character kick so much butt, but you my friend, have made Mr. game and watch (despite all the super smash brothers best efforts) cool again!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

YAVO!

Brilliant.. the crotch kicking part.. brilliant.. the only thing that could have made that better is if it would have shown him from the back, and his nut sack would have been hanging out his butt.. (not showing him naked, just a black bulge. !

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

FANTASTIC!

I haven't seen something this awesome for a good while. I like how you made it so music video like.. and how it seemed so powerful and used such stunning visuals like him as a skeleton.. sexy.. down right sexy! 10 all the way!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

AMAZING!

I haven't seen something this inspirational in a long long long time. If I'm seeing this correctly, its like a mediator of Christ beating the devil through the sacrificial act of dieing for our sins on the Cross. EPIC.. I kind of imagine this to be what the final battle between heaven and hell when Christ returns is going to look like.. AWESOME.. If I'm wrong so be it, but Fantastic. I hope to be able to do flash like this someday!

Speaking of which, a question I have for you, What kind of Graphics Tablet do you use? Hope you actually read this. Later! AND ROCK ON!

MindChamber responds: